The problem with today’s typical hiring process:
- You can spend hours looking through resumes – but they don’t tell you much about candidate personalities.
- If you have two candidates with the same resume, there will be a difference in performance based on their personality.
- You will waste a lot of time and money trying to change someone if you select the wrong personality for the job.
Hiring managers and HR teams are looking for ways to:
- Save time screening for better candidates
- Analyze the person/job fit and understand the risks
- Learn more about how candidates are naturally motivated
- Spot candidates that have potential for future roles
Screen2Fit is not a recruiter. It is not a resume reader.
It doesn’t conduct interviews or replace them.
Screen2Fit is an applicant screening process
that helps you find candidates that best fit your job.
How Screen2Fit Works
- Helps managers be objective about job requirements
- Gets everyone on the same page
- Clarifies the meaning of high performance for every position
- Our tool eliminates subjectivity
- Candidates fill in their survey while you do other things
- You get more data to help with your decision
- Rank candidates by their fit
- Determine which resumes are worth reviewing
- Interview candidates that fit the job
STRONG MATCHWill naturally exhibit behaviors required for the role
POOR MATCHWill have to turn themselves inside out to meet job requirements
Personality First, Resume Second
Organizations typically screen candidates based on what they see in a resume. The problem is that resumes aren’t a good predictor of future performance or fit. Once hired, organizations too often spend their efforts trying to make people fit a role by trying to change something they can’t – personality. Pro.file allows organizations to screen candidates based on personality first so managers are spending their time with people who fit the role rather than those who just say they can.
Watch how Pro.file has been incorporated into a Sales organization.
Learn how much you can know before hiring someone.
Brad Kennedy reflects on the depth of insight gained from the Pro.file Survey
A small business entrepreneur talks about the importance of right staffing choices.
Identify what the perfect fit looks like. Don’t waste resources recruiting, training and developing the wrong fit for your business. Simplify applicant screening by matching to your benchmark personality traits. Eliminate those who don’t match.
See drastically improved productivity in roles where the right match has been made. Sales, operations, accounting, every position requires a certain kind of personality for optimal performance. Find the right person and let them get to work.
Match an individual’s strengths and motivational drives to the job to produce an immediate fit and create job satisfaction. Motivate your employees to stay.
- Send us your job description
- We’ll set up a phone discussion with the hiring manager/HR to review the role
- Confirm the model and we’ll send you a list of interview and reference questions
- PDF list of every applicant ranked against the job
- Detailed graphical comparisons and text reports of the 10 best fits
- A telephone interpretation session of your final candidates results