360 Degree Evaluations
Enhancing competency through feedback
360 degree feedback programs are about building on strengths and creating action plans to address other areas that make us less productive in the workplace. Only feedback which is specific and comprehensive, with a focus on personal development, can create the kind of self-awareness that is needed to change behaviors. Our 360 instruments and reports do this by helping people build on their strengths and improve their performance.
Our feedback reports help participants answer these questions:
- What do I need to do differently to improve my effectiveness with others?
- Which Rater Groups see me as more (or less) effective?
- What areas are most critical for my action plans?
- What are my strengths and development needs?
- In what areas have I improved my performance and effectiveness since my last assessment?
Below is a short list of some of our popular surveys:
- Leadership Assessment Survey
- Individual Contributors
- Sales Development Survey
- Team Development Profile
- Civil Service Leadership
Concord’s database of 360 degree surveys, themes and questions can be easily customized to meet your needs. Please contact us to discuss your team’s unique needs.
Our Development Model
The Benefits of 360˚ Feedback
- Increased self-awareness, by understanding how your behavior is perceived by others, and comparing this perception with your own self-assessment of your own work behavior.
- To identify priority areas where you might change your behavior in order to improve your work performance and organizational effectiveness.
- More focused learning and development activities, and increased individual ownership for self-development.
- To identify and build upon the strengths that you are currently exhibiting.
Feedback is essential in facilitating performance improvement. It informs employees of their actions that create problems for others, and what behavioral changes may be necessary to improve working relationships, team synergy, performance outputs and customer service. Received in a positive, open-minded, non-defensive spirit, 360-feedback can play a major role in employee’s personal and professional growth, and job satisfaction. It can serve as a strong spur for personal development and behavior change. 360˚ feedback from peers and direct reports is frequently the only way that senior executives can get feedback on their performance, as there may just not be anybody else to do it. The data gathered from 360˚ feedback throughout the organization can be very useful in providing insight into organization-wide behaviors and competency (or the lack thereof), and what development and other interventions may be necessary to address weaknesses.
Please contact us for more information.