Surveys for Success
Employee engagement surveys allow managers to “take the temperature” of the company and pinpoint areas where more resources would reduce the growth tensions and strengthen employee satisfaction.
Engagement surveys not only work to identify employee satisfaction, but also give managers insight into a number of key business and organizational issues, such as:
- Direction of the business
- The leadership team’s impact on the business
- The degree and quality of internal communications
- Working relationships with fellow team members
- Employees perspective of organizational culture
- Supervisors’ coaching and performance management and evaluation approaches
- Issues hindering productivity
- Compensation and benefit feedback
HOW ENGAGEMENT SURVEYS WORK
The survey process is confidential – employees anonymously fill out and submit their surveys through our online system. Once the surveys have been submitted, we then summarize and interpret the data collected so that business leaders can review a full report complete with a strengths and weaknesses analysis. Recommendations for internal improvements are included.
12-18 months later, employees are surveyed again to determine whether the initiatives implemented have improved the situation or not.
In our experience, businesses that utilize engagement surveys and are responsive to the employee feedback, create more productive work environments, develop a more collaborative culture, strengthen teamwork and customer relationships, reduce staff turnover and improve business results.
Contact us today to learn more about surveying your team of employees!
Please contact us for more information.