Management Team Assessment
For the most part, there’s little objective assessment of a management team’s individual & collective strengths and weaknesses and how this impacts their approach to key business needs. Pro.file Performance System has a unique and objective process for defining individual & collective leadership styles through a management team assessment process, and then facilitating a one-day leadership development retreat to answer some of the questions below. This process will help to clarify management’s collective impact on the organization’s growth & future.
Leadership Team Assessment
- What is their strategic versus operational orientation and how does that affect the growth trajectory?
- How does the leadership team deal with risk, and how does that impact decision-making and direction to seize opportunities?
- Is there more of a “task focus” or “relationship focus” and how does that affect internal & external communications?
- How does the management team deal with “change” – is there a “change agent” orientation to their leadership style?
- Is there an ability to develop creative solutions to problems or opportunities, and how does that affect your competitive advantage in the marketplace?
- Does the leadership team work as a “team” or a collection of individuals – how does that impact interpersonal relationships & trust?
- Is there a “leadership style” that the management team demonstrates, and how does it affect employee productivity & engagement?
See the first step to introducing this type of Management Team Assessment into your organization by reviewing the Pro.file People employee assessment tool.
Contact us to receive additional information and to explore your current management challenges or opportunities.